WE ARE THRILLED TO NOW OFFER:
Custom Airbrush Spray Tanning!
On-Site and Mobile Luxury Custom Spray Tans
We like to focus on clean ingredients that are vegan, made from organic DHA, are free from parabens, and other toxic or carcinogenic ingredients.
On-Site Spray Tan Applications take place in Aimee's studio in Baltimore, MD.
Aimee also offers Mobile Spray Tan services for an additional fee.
MOBILE APPLICATION: Please Inquire Below
Group Rate (5 or more): Host's tan is free!
How to prep for your Spray Tan Service:
This is Critical! We like to use an exfoliating mitt at the end of the shower when your skin is softest. If you do not have an exfoliating mitt you can use a regular washcloth. You may also use a sugar or salt scrub in addition (if it is oil based then you want to make sure this is done the day before your tan). Gently scrub the skin with a mitt or washcloth to clear dead skin and give your a smooth surface to apply the tan.
- Shave a day prior to your tan to allow time for your pores to close.
- All waxing and pedicures should be scheduled prior to your tan. Waxing and pedicures involve stripping skin which will greatly affect your tan results and could leave you with a patchy uneven tone.
- If you wish to shower before your tan please do so at least three hours prior to your tan. You want your skin to be dry when the solution is applied.
- Do not apply lotions or perfumes to your skin the day of your tan.
What to wear during :
Most people will opt to wear just underwear. Others may choose to go completely nude. These are recommendations, not requirements. IF you decide to wear undergarments or swimwear, you should choose to wear something that is dark because the bronzer in the solution can stain.
Also be aware of tan lines, they will be dramatic. So, for example, if you are in a wedding and wearing a backless dress, you would not want to wear a racer back swim top for your session.
What to wear after :
It's best to wear dark, loose fitting clothes after your tan. Sweats and wide leg lounge pants are best.If you didn't wear a bra during your tan it's best to skip wearing one until your first rinse to ensure the best results.
Our solutions, once dry, typically do not stain clothes or sheets but we can't guarantee it, so we recommend that you wear long sleeve clothing to bed before your first rinse. This will protect your sheets and ensure that there is no skin on skin contact while your tan is developing overnight.
Immediately after your tan :
- DO NOT TOUCH THE TAN! Your palms and even the back of the hands absorb the solution at a rapid pace. Avoid touching your skin, folding your arms, and putting your face in your hands. Once developed this will cause a very stamped /dipped in an ink pad look.
- DO NOT COME IN CONTACT WITH WATER, SWEAT, RAIN OR TEARS! This will cause very dramatic drip marks in your tan. This is especially important related to sweat, because it's easy to have unnoticed sweat under or between the breasts and lower back. If this happens, blot dry with a dry towel or in the case of a water spill blend with a dry foundation brush.
- If you received a tan with our standard formula, you need to wait 6-8 hrs before you rinse (8hrs is our preference). If you receive a rapid tan you can rinse in 1-4 hours. Rinsing at 1 hour= light tan, 2 hours= medium tan, 3+ hours=dark.
- If the tan was applied close to your bedtime and you decide to sleep with the tan on, it's best to wear long sleeves and pants to bed to avoid touching the tan while you sleep.
- Your first shower post tan is just a quick water only rinse. It's best to avoid soap, loofahs, or washing your hair for 24 hours. A quick rinse with warm water until the water runs clear. Do not be alarmed that the brown bronzer is rinsing down the drain, it's normal and your tan is still intact.